- Federal, state and local guidelines and mandates followed
- COVID-19 training and education
- Infection control preventionist
- Social distancing
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Vaccination clinics
- Visitation restrictions per local authorities
Detection & Care
- Health screening
- Kiosk check-in
- Contact tracing
- COVID-19 testing
- Special monitoring units
- Nurse practitioner support (*in facilities with ProCare Advantage)
Resources for families and caregivers
Currently, visitation guidelines vary widely depending on the facility’s location as each is subject to different state and/or local authorities. Cantex is staying abreast of all changes and accommodating re-opening as allowed. Please contact your loved one’s facility directly for current information on their visitation status.
We know the past year has been very hard and to keep you connected, we continue to offer these options:
Plan a virtual visit
Enjoy a 15-minute phone call or virtual visit via FaceTime or Zoom. Contact your facility to schedule.
Take advantage of telehealth visits
Connect with those who are familiar with your loved one’s care via the iDocsWeb Family Portal. Contact the facility in which your loved one resides to schedule a visit.
Take care of yourself
Stay hydrated, get regular exercise, and maintain social distancing. And remember…the best vaccination is the one YOU can get. We look forward to seeing you very soon!