Competitive pay and benefits
As a member of the Cantex team, you will enjoy compensation competitive in the marketplace, including:
- Salary commensurate with marketplace conditions and your experience
- A choice of health coverage – medical, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Time-off benefits, including vacation, sick time, and holidays
- Tuition reimbursement after one year, if qualified and approved
- 401(k) matching program
- Employee recognition programs
Through our Right Start to Excellence program, you will be partnered with a mentor from day one to get you off to a great start.
- New hires are assigned a Partner in Excellence (PIE) who train you on the essential functions of your position.
- Each PIE is a coach who will guide you through the practicalities of the position as well as the culture of the organization.
Recognition for a job well done
We have teamed up with Awardco to provide more rewarding recognition to all of our employees. Awardco is a simple, user-friendly platform through which you can give and receive recognition for a job well done, significant milestones, etc. Points are earned and since it is integrated with Amazon Business, you literally have millions of options for items or egift cards that can be redeemed! You have the option to spend points as you earn them, or you can save them for larger items.
Each month, a team member in each business unit is named Heartbeat of the Month and receives a cash award and company-wide recognition.
Continuous learning and growth
To help you grow in your career or maintain your licensure, Cantex University offers more than 600 courses for team members, free of charge. In addition to required courses, professional development courses are offered on various topics of interest. Coursework is available any time, on your schedule.
Technology that supports
Cantex is a technology-forward company. We are continually evaluating new technology for opportunities to improve and evolve. Our company invests in the tools you need to work efficiently and provide great care. We are continually evaluating new technology and opportunities to innovate.